What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to becoming a pro-gamer at EVE Online
- Teaching you the art of fitting modules on ships to fit your battle strategy
- Teaching you how to take down your enemies, whether it’s PvP or PvE
- Teaching you exactly how to use those skill points to train skills
- Teaching you the fastest methods to become an ISK-billionaire
- Teaching you how to be a pro at buying and selling orders
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pro-Gamers Guide To EVE Online scores 73.74/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mmogameguide.com/eveonline/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is EUR44.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mmogameguide.com you’ll also be taken through to mmogameguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)